Monday, August 27, 2007

August in Flight

Sincere apologies to all for being so tardy. Wait! ... to whom am I apologizing?? I thought I wrote this blog for myself, as a more un-intrusive alternative to the group e-mail (please stop those things, if you are still doing them...they are only warranted with regards to change of addresses and contact info...or if something/body is going to/has died), yet I find among the meager blogging community that I have associated myself with that consistency is important and people may come to rely on current updates and pictures.

So, to my three fans I apologize and harken to you the following...

Don't buy sliced deli cheese. It is tempting and comes in flavours you would not normally consider. But it is bad, it does not last and its flavour has been smeared across the deli slicer and sucked up by the plasticine wrap. You get nothing but heartache in your sandwich.



Go to Winnipeg in August! It kicks ass!





You can...




See Canadian Flags flutter in Canadian breezes!



Take pictures of your fishing rod after you get bored of not catching any fish!!






Play your banjo to exciting local crowds...

Get your picture taken!!

And enjoy the stunning miracle that occurs everytime the sun rises and sets on this God's country we call the Great Plains, the prairies, the Canadian midwest, or that area where Neil Young went to school.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin O said...

Ahhh...Winnipeg...Tom..there is a place where all dreams can come true! Did you try the banjo??

5:24 PM  
Anonymous whatsapp profile pic said...

Get the cool collection of whatsapp Dp, Profile Pictures From here

10:33 PM  
Anonymous aktuedu.com said...

nice one... looking for more posts from you in future

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home