Monday, July 02, 2007

Shameless...

It has been a busy month! I returned from Korea almost 4 weeks ago. Since then, I have travelled around Ontario and the US and visited friends and family. I have enrolled for full time studies at Western with the aim of getting into grad school or teacher's college. But more importantly... I own a car

Yes, a new car...

One that is timely, stylish, graceful... ready to pounce like a tiger, yet soft and yielding like a nerf ball.

A car that is colored "phantom" grey, that has 16' alloy rims and mud guards. A car that has four seats... and a steering wheel.

A car that lets me get into and go! Anywhere!

The car owner's laziness is already becoming a battle for me. I found myself in a strip mall parking lot the other week; driving to different spots close the stores I needed to hit. I parked three times!!


Shameless.



1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin O said...

You are shameless! And you should be ashamed of yourself for this blatant shamlessness!!! Tom, can you give me a life to the Beer Store???

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home