Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween Party

Last Saturday was the big Halloween party at U2 club near Haeundae beach. It was a great night, a lot of people showed up and most of them were dressed up. Halloween doesn't really exist here, so most of the expats tend to really do it up.

We didn't really coordinate on our costumes as you can see but it..whatever! We're no chorus line. Travis the bassist was some kind of mad science guy. Gino was dracula, "the prince of goddamn darkness" as he put it.

I wimped out and just wore a suit. I was supposed to be Agent Smith from the matrix movies. But only about two people got it. Most people thought I was Kevin Costner from the bodyguard, or an FBI or secret service agent.

Kevin was Michael Bolton...sorry Kevin, had to publish this picture. Nice sounding cymbal!!

Mike, our singer, was supposed to be some kind of grungy Skeletor/He-man hybrid. I think it was a good party, I'm not sure as I spent most of the night on stage but we did keep the dance floor full all night.