Sunday, October 14, 2007

Love Anachronisms

“All I ever learned from love was how to shoot at someone who out drew me”

“you think I only think about you when we’re both in the same room, you think I only here to witness the remains of loving you, you think we’re only here to play the game of who loves more than who.”

“Here I stand, head in hand, turn my face to the wall. If she’s gone, I can’t go on, feeling two feet small.”

“If you don’t want him to cheat you have to be there … where? … There! Every time he’s thinking about fucking. And even then …”

“People who are in love can’t write anything.”

"At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. "

"Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence."

"Like the measles, love is most dangerous when it comes late in life. "

"Love seeketh not itself to please, nor for itself hath any care, but for another gives its ease, and builds a Heaven in Hell's despair. "

"The hottest love has the coldest end. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home