Sunday, November 18, 2007

Winter at Western


This is my first winter back in North America in over two years. I was just starting to get used to the fact daylight "savings", which kicked in a few weeks ago, meant the sun disappearing at 4:30 in the afternoon when I woke up friday morning to the year's first snowfall.


These are just some pictures I took around campus in between classes. It is strange to be so involved in academic pursuits (I have some very heady classes this term) that the world outside can pass by unnoticed.


The leaves on most the trees still had their colours which was a neat contrast.


Yeah, this is just a bunch of pictures...no compelling narrative thread.

University college, the flagship building on campus which houses admin and the humanities department (go H!), can seem a little ominous, like the lair of some mediocre b-movie villain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home