Friday, December 07, 2007

Blizzard

First blizzard in 3 years! It was fun until I had to clean of the car... and then while driving down the road finding my front windshield iced up so I couldn't see anything. I tried to roll down my windows (yeah, so what! I chintzed out and didn't get power windows) and found they were frozen, at that point the blizzard became really fun!
Yes, dandruff from God...
The school is getting a little sinister these days with exams in full swing and the spires of middlesex college bldg looming taller into the dark greyness above.
I wish I had more to comment on these days, it is not that I don't but all of it seems to be put into 12 point font, doubles spaced, APA formatted essays that demand me to assert myself in an argumentatively original and controversial way while relying on other people's opinion for support. Who wants to write like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home